|Updated: April 1, 2015|
You can download Mugen 1.0 from Elecbyte's official website.
[4/1/15]: Street Fighter II World Warrior character pack has been updated! There are TON's of updates this time.
- Added alpha transparency option for the SFII style shadows.
- Added option to enable alpha transpaency + after images for projectiles.
- Corrected one frame of M.Bison's shadows during last frame of Scissor Kick.
- Corrected crouch state to play turn animation after jumping over an opponent.
- Added HitShakeOver triggers for hit wall changestate controllers.
- Ryu/Ken Hurricane Kick now rises slightly higher.
- Ryu/Ken light kick now pushes back slightly further.
- Fixed X hit fall velocity during burn hit states after hitting against walls.
- Added a Final Boss controller after a certain # of matches have been won.
- Added a new hidden character Sheng Long. Requires method to fight against. Please view ReadMe.txt for more details about how to fight him.
- Fixed/removed a small change state controller in which player would not go back to the SF2WW select screen when against itself on higher matches.
- Combined all the character state files into one characters.cns file.
- Added a controller to force character back on Ryu's slot on weird situations.
- Removed duplicate hit frames used for shock animations from sprite SFF file.
[3/1/15]: Welp, The CAT is out of the bag now! YES, this IS happening! This is in fact real, FINALLY!
Expected Release Date: April 1, 2015
You can get the update patch on the download page as usual.
The SFII World Warrior Character pack has been updated today! Here is the change log:
- Fixed some characters width values for pushing when you decide to cycle between characters during the match. For bigger characters, some push collisions were too close to each other.
- Character specific .DEF files now have their own constants. This is to have their own [Data] and [Size] such as mid.pos, and head.pos positions, as well as their own win quote texts for Mugen 1.0's win quote system.
- Added SFII character shadows. Press start during "Round #", or before the round begins to change between solid, flashing shadows, or use Mugen's default stage shadows.
- Vega's side wall jumping controller now a bit limited. If you're too close to the floor when in the air, it shouldn't activate.
THE 6 CHARACTERS FINISHED IN THIS PACK HAVE BEEN RELEASED!
Have fun! We'll see you in 2015!
So, it's Christmas time once again! And here is what I have to show this time!
Dont't be confused. This is STILL MUGEN. But it's the COMPLETE SFII roster, ALL in 1 character pack!
You can see more screen shots by visiting the character WIP + info page right here!
Released characters for today include the following:
Kung Fu Man
NEW STAGE FOR MUGEN 1.0 RELEASED!
This stage is an updated + animated version of my classic Night Stage I made for old Winmugen.
- The news section has been cleaned up of all previous news posts from last year. If you want to read the old posts, check the previous years news posts.
- The main site has been updated today. The character & stage downlaods are now in one frame. This should help keep all the site news posts & releases a little more organized.